Saturday, December 27, 2008


Hi Everyone
I don't know if anyone ever looks at this but I'm doing it mostly for Kiwi in HongKong. She is the best Blogger from Geap that we have ever had. Every so often I look at her blog to keep up with what she has been doing. Here in Adelaide, life continues at PCE with the amount of students always increasing. I still enjoy my work immensely, continually meeting new students from different parts of the world. I wanted to wish everyone a very happy and successful 2009.
The picture is of my little grand-daughter Mimi and myself on Christmas morning. Best wishes to you all!

2 comments:

Chick said...

Hi Anna,

How wonderful to receive your message!!^^

Your grand-daughter is so so cute, she must be a very beautiful girl in the future..^^ I believe that all new students must enjoy their class as you are the happiest teacher in PCE!! ^^

Hope you all the best and good health in 2009!!! ^^

Take Care.

Kiwi

Andy said...

hi anna
i still use my blog
just not that often
about once a year
forgive my lazy hahaha
ur grand-daughter is relly really cute. it should be a glamorous women in the future.
meeting new student is always interesting all different colture from different country.
and kiwi is right ur student would wnjoy their class. cause when u was my teacher, that 5weeks was my best period in adelaide.
wish u all the best in 2009
and happy new year
Andy 2009/1/20