Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hi everyone,
Our class certainly has grown. We now have six new students in our class and they are all very interesting people. You are a great group, especially because you get on so well together and you more senior students are vey welcoming and helpful to the new students. Thank you everyone.

I must tell you what happened last week. While we were setting up for the film, Strictly Ballroom, a former student Gift, came to the door. She had a parcel and " This from Kiwi!" I was sooooooo surprised.
It was a beautiful gift of a blanket that Kiwi, who is back living in Hong Kong, sent to me , for my little grandaughter Domenique. It was such a lovely surprise and so unexpected. Domenique just loved it. Thank you once again Kiwi!

7 comments:

Chick said...

You are welcome Anna...Actually I don't know why I really like Domenique!!! ^o^hahahahaha

Thank you for your msg!! It's very lovely!!!

jack said...

this is jack^^
hello anna~ how are you?
i am great!

what a great teacher and student!
you deserve that!

Ja-Young Kim said...

Hello~ Anne ^^
I'm Ja-Young!! I came here through the Aye's blog~! hhh

Andy said...

hi anna. havent see u for long time
so miss u
i was so busy before. but now my life is stable. i will try my best to write down some thing.
thanks for ur take care
hope u everything good
by the way, congratulations u become a grandmother how nice.
Domenique is really lovely congratualtions.

fullhouse said...

hahaha...
it's great...
You were very surprised...weren't you??
but, you were also very happy..^^

fullhouse said...

Hi..Anna...
How about your new class??
I really miss you..
I want to join with your class again...hahaha..^^
Can I do it??

Lynda said...

fish07meggs08Hi Anna,
I can't access your blog in Vietnam, but I'm in Cambodia now so will catch up on what you've been blogging.
Lynda