Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hi Everyone
Fantastic News-- I have just become a grandmother for the very first time. My daughter-in-law Annalisa and my son Julian had their first child yesterday. She is the most beautiful little baby girl and they named her Domenique. She is tiny -6 pounds and 2 ozs and has lots of black hair.
As you can imagine they are over the moon but we all are.
The very special thing for me, is that she was also born on my birthday the 1st of May and at about the same time that I was born -- mid afternoon. So you see ------ this has been my very best birthday ever.
I will post a photo on my site as soon as I can.

I must also tell you that my lovely class gave me a great surprise for my birthday as well. When I returned from break they had organised delicious cakes with candles,very pretty flowers and a special card. A big thank you to all of Geap 2.

3 comments:

Chick said...

Congratulations~~Anna!!!! How amazing that is your granddaughter is the same birthday with you!!! I am very excited, too!!! ^o^ I think that this is the best birthday for you!!!

Also, you had a great time with your class....How lovely...^o^ I want to join, too!!!

Take Care & Happy Birthday!!!

fullhouse said...

Congratulations~ Anna...
When my niece was born, i was so fantastic like you...^^
Baby is always lovely very much...
i want to see your granddaughter...

Anna said...

Kiwi
thanks for your best wishes. It's great to still hear from you even though you are back in Hong Kong.
I will post a picture of Domenique
very soon. I saw her today and she is just so cute.
I hope that all is going well with you, job-wise and with family.