Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hi, this is my first official blog, and as luck would have it, my computer is working at snail's pace. This is extremely frustrating, especially when I am trying to download some photos from my recent trip to the Flinders Ranges. If I'm unsuccessful, I'll try again on a later posting.
Recently Lynda told be about your blogs and how to read them.The catch is that if I wished to make any comments, I had to join too! So it's a new experience for me as well as all of you.
Well, I'm off to see Madama Butterfly myself tonight. I know about the plot now, therefore I'll just concentrate on enjoying the music.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Great,Anna,we all have a blog now. It's very interesting to talk on a blog. Don't you think so?

Lynda said...

Hi Anna,
I look forward to seeing your pictures of the Flinders Ranges. I haven't been there yet.